Our fire scientists have been working hard to take our prototype, the Mulciber, to the next level. We now have the Catalyst, an energy efficient wood stove that delivers the perfect burn every time.
At press time, there are only 10 days left to invest in MF Fire on SeedInvest. We are seeking funding to scale this prototype into a market-ready product available to consumers. For those considering investing, we thought we’d provide 10 great reasons to invest in MF Fire.
Top 10 reasons to invest in MF Fire
- The fastest growing renewable energy is wood. Don’t believe the misconception that wood heat is a dying industry. In fact, 12 million homes use wood as a primary or secondary heat source. Don’t believe us? Read more here.
- Catalyst is the first wood fire completely driven by your smart phone. Watch how it works here.
- We aren’t just smart, we’re clean.
- We are award winning – we won the MIT Clean Energy Prize Energy Efficiency Prize AND the People’s Choice Award. The purpose of this competition is to catalyze energy efficiency in the market by providing awards to teams of innovative entrepreneurs and encouraging them to build the most energy efficient wood stove ever.
- We won the Wood Stove Design Challenge Grand Prize, where ten judges scored applicants based on emissions, efficiency, innovation, market appeal and safety. Our stove tested the best, even with unseasoned wood, and improves safety by reducing the effort needed by the operator.
- We saw the lowest emissions ever from a wood stove at the Wood Stove Decathlon – less than 0.2 grams per hour! That’s half the smoke of one cigarette. Our innovative swirl technique is how we make the most energy efficient wood stove on the market.
- Smithsonian Magazine calls MF Fire “a game changer” because it lowers a person’s carbon footprint through a high tech wood burning stove.
- And Fast Company calls Catalyst “a Cozy Fire that Doesn’t Pollute”.
- We just added 64 years of wood stove industry experience to our team with new Board of Advisors members Wayne Newsome and Jim Plazak.
- We have hundreds of reservations, now we just need the funding.
Head on over to SeedInvest to invest in MF Fire. The link provides more information on how we got our start, who the founders are, what innovation we bring to the marketplace, and who’s taking notice. It even includes a Q&A to provide more information about our product & market strategy.
We can’t wait to have you on our team.